5/28/12

Roy Hodgson: “I hope, Barry honestly tell you whether he was ready to play”

England head coach Roy Hodgson described the situation with midfielder Gareth Barry, an injury that could keep him out for Euro-2012. 
“I hope, Barry would be honest with me and provide the most complete information about the State of their health. We have a couple of days to accommodate all the issues with, so that we can't risk it. Gareth - very honest guy. And if x-rays do not give us good information, I will have to talk very seriously with him. Do not know yet how serious his injury, but if it's anything more than a slight injury, we will have very little time to change something. 
It is not necessary that I would have to call him to substitute his position is as a defensive midfielder. We are in the middle of the field there are many players”, - quoted Hodgson BBC.

No comments: