5/23/12

Aiden Mcgeady: “Keane is thought about everything in the world”

Midfielder of FC Spartak and the Republic of Ireland, Aidan Mcgeady replied to criticism of Roy Keane. 
“Roy Keane? He said enough already. I played with him in Seltik, and these were not the best of times. He is one of those people who have opinions about everything in the world. 
Perhaps in the qualifying round for UEFA EURO 2012 I haven't showed you her best game in every game. However, it is undeniable that I played an important role in the success of our team. I got a lot of criticism. People can't understand that it is not possible to convert every second in goal. In any case, I would like to improve filing with flank and score more goals. Me over the many worthwhile work, but I'm still pretty young”, - quoted Mcgeady Independent.ie.

No comments: