11/2/12

Messi: Today I am the happiest man in the world

Messi: Today I am the happiest man in the world
The FC Barcelona striker Lionel Messi on his page on the social network Facebook confirmed the information about the birth of his first child.
The toddler, who received the name Thiago, appeared today at the hospital, located in the immediate vicinity of the Camp Nou stadium. We remind that Messi girlfriend Antonella Rokkucco was pregnant, said the footballer in mid June 2012.
«Today I am the happiest man in the world. My son was born. Thank God for this gift! Thanks to my family for the support! Love you all,» - wrote the Argentinian.
With this coaching staff, Barcelona offers a happy father in full combat readiness to a 10-round match Spanish examples with Celta Vigo, which will take place on November 3 at the Camp Nou.

No comments: