11/2/12

Drogba is named Chelsea's best player in the history of the Club

Drogba is named Chelsea's best player in the history of the Club
Official Journal of the London-based Chelsea in his anniversary, 100-meters has held a survey among fans on who is the best player of the Club in its history. The majority of respondents chose Ivorian striker Didier Drogba, who currently plays for Shanghai Shenhua FC. Drogba was ahead in the poll Frank Lampard, John Terry and Gianfranco Eusébio reveals all.
«I thank all Chelsea fans that voted for me. For me, it's unbelievable and a great reward, because at this Club and to me, and with me playing stunning football players. I am glad that entered his name in the history of Chelsea,» - commented on the results of the poll Drogba.
Note that in the 341 held Chelsea forward scored 157 meeting times, and in the last match for the club won the Champions League.

No comments: