8/7/12

Sanchis: Cristiano Ronaldo would have been ethically if I hadn't talked about himrself

Manolo Sanchis about Cristiano Ronaldo
The former Real Madrid Defender Manolo Sanchis said that disapproves of the behavior of the command striker Cristiano Ronaldo, reports Spanish media.
The words of one of the famous «Five vultures» include, in particular, to rank the best football player of the year.
Earlier, Ronaldo said he is the most worthy contender for the next Golden Ball. The latter noted that it would be fair if the award went to him.
«I never liked talking about myself. Therefore, the word Ronaldo I was displeased by me. But everyone goes his own way. It is obvious that he is worthy of this award, but it would be ètičnee to refrain from comments about himself. Let others talk about you,» - said Sanchis.

No comments: