8/18/12

Van Persie: The little boy inside of me screamed about Manchester United

Van Persie: The little boy inside of me screamed about Manchester United
Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie, who signed a four-year contract with the game, told why opted for Sir Alex Ferguson's team.
«I think everybody knows me. I love football, I love football, and from this point of view, I'm very principled. It's always hard to find the perfect place, but I feel that found it. Manchester United breathes football. Worth it just to look at the other team players, coaches, Stadium.
When I had to take a difficult decision, I always listen to the little boy inside of me. It prompted me to make this choice. He yelled about Manchester United.
You should always develop. I became older, more experienced, and for me this is a new challenge. I hope to achieve greater heights. On my part and on the part of the Arsenal, no hard feelings. I have the Club only had different points of view. That's life,» - said the Dutchman.

No comments: