8/1/12

Puyol: I would like to finish my career in Barcelona

Puyol optimistic regarding the extension of the contract with the team. An experienced footballer said he wants to finish his career at the Catalan club
Barcelona centre-back Carles Puyol optimistic regarding the extension of the contract with the team. An experienced footballer said he wants to finish his career at the Catalan club. 
«I always felt that I appreciate the fans, the Club and team partners. I have nothing to complain about. No problems are foreseen, and negotiations are on the right track. I changed my mind. I wanted to play for another Club, but now would like to finish his career here. If I need a club, then I still have the desire to play. I will try to help the team everything I can,» - said Puyol.

No comments: