8/1/12

Shevchenko: Came into politics to people in Ukraine was the future

Andriy Shevchenko, who was second in the electoral list of party of Ukraine
Ex-Kiev Dynamo Kiev striker Andriy Shevchenko, who was second in the electoral list of party of Ukraine - Natalia Korlevskaya «Forward Ukraine!», made at the Congress of political force. 
«I played the greatest teams in the world, won gold medals, cups, Golden Ball. I am proud that Ukrainian. When I imagined as a Ukrainian citizen, I was sure: this is my contribution to the reputation of my country. 
I love Ukraine, it is in my heart. I want people in my country have lived better, that they have a future. For this I came into politics. I know what it is and how to achieve victory. Every victory brings team is a powerful, professional, friendly. 
More often than not at the stadium I've heard called «Forward Ukraine!». Fate itself has prompted me to my choice. I believe in Natalia, I believe in myself, I believe in our team,» - said Shevchenko at the Party Congress.

No comments: