7/5/12

Dejan Stankovic: “Want to stay at Inter”

Stankovic said he would finish his career with the Milan Club
33-year-old Inter's midfielder Dejan Stankovic said he would finish his career with the Milan Club. 
“Of course, I will conclude my career at Inter. I'm happy here, and I will always be grateful to President Moratti. I can't imagine myself elsewhere. Want to stay at Inter. Sometimes in my head come various thoughts, but I don't see myself out Inter. Nice to get a proposal at the age of 33-34 years-this means that you have not yet withdrawn from the accounts. 
I think only about how to get in shape. Since two months have passed since the operation, and I want to resume full workouts as soon as possible. Feel good, look forward to getting started.” – said Stankovic.
Stankovic's contract with Inter runs until the summer of 2014.

No comments: