3/30/12

José Mourinho: “I do not have problems with Casilias”

The head coach of Real José Mourinho has denied hearings about possible transition to «Manchester City», and also has subjected to criticism of mass-media and has told about mutual relations with the goalkeeper of Real Madrid, Iker Casilias.
“I do not have problems with Casilias. No history exists. Manchester City? I should not say constantly that I will continue to train Real. My contract with club is calculated for two years, and I never said that I will not remain here. 
After game we have decided not to discuss a match with "Viliarreal" in a press not to run into various sanctions. We were not too happy, but have accepted all and be haved quietly, without creating any pressure. 
It was the positive moment, but we and have been scarified for it. We could not be reproached, so it is problems of the mass-media kindling disputes “, – quotes Mourinho Goal.com.

No comments: