3/12/12

Carlo Ancelotti: “Fabio Borini is the next big thing in Italian football”

Paris Saint Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti says Roma striker Fabio Borini is the next big thing in Italian football. But Ancelotti, who knows the player well as the pair both used to be at Chelsea, says he has no plans to bring the youngster to the French capital. The 20 year-old has started 14 Serie A games this season and netted nine times for his club.
"Why haven't I brought him to PSG? Because he's not for sale, and I think that Fabio will stay in Roma for many years. I wish him a long and successful career." "I knew he would do well in Italy, he has a nose for goal and a speed that few others have. I like his anger, his meanness, his desire to always go first on the ball. "Fabio is a potential champion. And the fact that Prandelli has already called him is a good sign. I would not be surprised if Borini is called up for the European Championship's.