11/23/14

Carlos Tevez: I'm in a great club

Carlos Tevez: I'm in a great club
Striker of Juventus Carlos Tevez after the away match with Lazio (3:0), in which he scored the second goal, agreed with the words of his compatriot Juan Sebastian Veron, who said that Carlos showed the best football of his career.
“I'm in a great club. I agree that now I’m showing the best football of my career. As for the Champions League, then the dream is not harmful. First we have to play with Malmo and then look at our situation. There is a need to act in the same way as in the match with Parma and Lazio, then it will be hard to lose” - said Tevez.
We would like to remind that the meeting of Juventus with Malmo will be held on November 26 in Sweden in the fifth game of the group round of the Champions League.

No comments: