11/28/14

Mexes: The club acquired new players to get rid of me

Mexes: The club acquired new players to get rid of me
Defender of AC Milan Philippe Mexes said he was not going to leave the club at the end of the season. The head coach of Rossoneri Filippo Inzaghi from the beginning of the season gave preference to other players, but in the last two matches of the championship in Italy French footballer, whose contract ends in 2015, went on the field in the starting lineup and played the full 90 minutes.
“I do not know if I did not go out on the field because the summer refused to move to another team. But some special offers have been made. Of course, the club acquired new players to get rid of me. Inzaghi from the beginning gave me to understand that I will have less chance of match practice, as there were many more young central defenders. But I see myself in the future of AC Milan.” - said Mexes.

No comments: