4/2/14

Mkhitaryan: my idol and inspiration was Zidane , but I don't copy his game

Midfielder of Borussia Dortmund Henrikh Mkhitaryan on the eve of the first match of the quarterfinals of the Champions League with Real Madrid talked about the person whom he always tried to emulate. Armenian national team midfielder mentioned the former midfielder of the Blancos and the national team of France - Zinedine Zidane , who is currently an assistant of coach Carlo Ancelotti for the Real Madrid team .
«Really , my football idol was Zidane . Ever since childhood, I admired his game , and he became my inspiration . But I have never tried to copy or imitate his game. Though I still stay being Mkhitaryan, I have my own style of playing and I am satisfied with it,» - said the Armenian footballer.

No comments: