4/15/12

Sara Errani: "Dedicated to victory Morosini"

Italy's Sara Errani, beaten in the finals of the tournament in Barcelona, ​​Dominica Cibulkova Slovak 6-2, 6-2, commented on the victory. 
"Clay courts suit me a little better than Dominica. She hits very hard and moves fast, but instead of two Winners in a row, it can make two mistakes - I knew it and just tried to stay in the game to beat the ball deep and play safely, while not forgetting about the attack. I am very happy because this is my second title in this beautiful season. The tournament has turned complicated in the grid were very strong tennis player. But the last two games were faster than I expected. Now I will play in Fed Cup against the Czech Republic, then in Budapest, Madrid and Rome. I have no purpose to "Roland Garros" - I just try to go step by step and do your best at every tournament. To "Roland Garros" There is still time, and I will try to hold it as best as possible". 
Also, tennis player told us that victory is dedicated to Italian footballer Permario Morosini, who died during a match from a heart attack. 
"This victory for him. These developments have greatly influenced me. It is surprising that such things happen. It makes you wonder, back to reality and make sit clear that many of the things that we complain - this is nonsense. We must enjoy every minute of life"- quoted tennis official site of WTA.

No comments: