4/13/12

Diego Forlan: “You have not seen this Forlan in Italy”

Forward Inter Diego Forlan said he was not going to leave the team after a not very successful season. 
"I am very happy in the Inter, although the season and we've got difficult for me, because of the injury and because of the difficult period through which the teamhad to pass. Previously, I was faced with similar difficulties. We need to understand where you make mistakes and work hard to make a difference. Ever since I moved to the Inter, have you seen this Forlan. I feel that I can play better and try to add from match to match.
Awful I do not want to leave the Inter, when the team is not in form, and I was not showing his best game. I prefer to work in and out of difficult situations. I've always wanted to play in the Inter and now that dream has come true, I can not go this way"- quoted Forlan Football Italia with a link to Sky Sport Italia.

No comments: