4/4/12

Mourinho: ”I am pleased with this result”

Head Coach of Real, Mourinho said the result of the return match quarter finals of the Champions League against APOEL (5-2). 
- I am pleased with this result, although the two missed goal I was a little upset. The team relaxed a bit, put pressure ceased. When I arrived in Madrid Real problems experienced in the Champions League. The team is now working very well and achieves certain results. It was important to win in the second match at APOEL, however, the opponent may be quite happy with a similar out come. Cypriots have scored two goals and showed why they went to the quarterfinals. Ronaldo? he always works fine on the team, scoring more or less goals per game. There are very few players. Ronaldo - not an individualist. I am happy for him and for Di Maria and Callejon, who scored a goal, but played very little. I am happy, and for Kaka, who scored a wonderful goal. 
Words Ibrahimovic? I heard what he said, although did not see the match, Barcelona. Zlatan -smart guy, but he realized all too late. Real - Bavaria? This will be a great semifinal. Now we have to find out who will play with the Barcelona in the final.

No comments: