10/27/14

Sergio Aguero: Manchester - it's a very quiet place

Sergio Aguero: Manchester - it's a very quiet place
Striker of Manchester City Sergio Aguero told about his life in Manchester, and compared it with life in Argentina. From the point of view of Aguero, the public in England is much more educated than the home player.
"Manchester - it's a very quiet place. It is safe to go for a walk. When I first came here, I was not really known. I could walk around the city, at least near the Old Trafford, and no I did not recognize. I became more recognizable after the championship goal (in the season 2011/2012) I was approached by people, but if they see that I eat, they will not stick. Satisfied that I had finished, they can politely ask to be photographed.
In Argentina, is quite different. There I could just get in the car and, without showing anywhere, just home. If I went out on the street - the people around me spinning from the first minute. If I am in the restaurant - they come and take pictures without permission. One guy came up and started taking pictures. I asked him to wait a minute, he said: "No, I must go" - said Aguero.

No comments: