1/8/13

Del Bosque: First of all I would like to congratulate Guardiola and Mourinho

Del Bosque: First of all I would like to congratulate Guardiola and Mourinho
Spain coach Vicente Del Bosque expressed his thanks to those who voted for him in the nomination “The best coach of the year 2012 by FIFA”.
World Cup coach said and other contenders for the title in the person of Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola.
“First of all I would like to congratulate Guardiola and Mourinho. Am proud to present to Spanish football. I would like to say that thanks to the Spanish national team players, we are all becoming better. I mean their excellent qualities and behaviour. I want to thank the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) and those trainers who are close to me. The same applies to the professionals who have been with me throughout my career and that I had the desire to become a coach. We're all dealing with football, should care about him, to love and respect the sport and be an example of good ethics and conduct,” - Del Bosque said.

No comments: