6/12/14

Darijo Srna: I will try to keep Neymar

Darijo Srna: I will try to keep Neymar
Croatia national team's Captain Darijo Srna said that would try to keep striker Neymar. It should be noted that on Thursday, June 12, will be opening match of World Cup, 2014.
«I will try to keep Neymar. If I do not remain nothing else - then maybe - it's in a hotel room. I happen to see the cutting of his games. But I know he's a great talent, and treat it with respect. But Brazil is not only Race, but also, for example, willian, with whom we together have played for the Shakhtar.
We arrived in Brazil, not because the handsome, but because we have a quality team. We will play with the best teams in the world, but always, at every tournament has a chance to become a dark horse. The football and is attractive. What if we are lucky,» - said Srna.

No comments: