6/15/14

Benzema: The important thing is that the team won

Benzema: The important thing is that the team won
France national team's striker Karim Benzema, considered the best player of the World Cup 2014 match with Honduras - confessed that he would like to have the assets of all three goals scored in this match. The game ended in victory for the French with a score of 3:0, Benzema scored twice and had an early shot hit, after which the ball hitting the post and the goalkeeper, flew over the goal line. Capture of identified special video system, and ball recorded as an own goal.
«The ball hit the post and the goalkeeper, but I immediately saw that it flew into the net. I am very pleased and proud. It would be great to check out a hat-trick, but the important thing is that the team won. Some are of me in terms of the number of goals scored, but, in my opinion, I can contribute in different ways in the game.
I had planned to play good football and win by showing your game without any pressure. I think we all could do today,» - said Benzema.

No comments: