10/4/12

Kaka: Want to succeed only in Real Madrid

Kaka About the game Real Madrid vs Ajax
Real Madrid midfielder Kaka admitted after a guest match group stage of the Champions League with Ajax Amsterdam, which was quite surprised when it was included in the basic structure, pass the Spanish media.
Blancos defeated rival with a score of 4:1, and the Brazilian has played this role.
«Really, was surprised to learn that is included in the starting line-up. But in reality everything must be ready at any moment to go out on the field. I must say that I had to suffer a lot when were talking about my future. But out on the field in the starting lineup is a personal achievement. If I'm going to continue to work in the same spirit, everything I could. I was always intended only to succeed in real life» - said Kaka.

No comments: