7/24/12

Ibrahimovic wants to get the 10-th number in the PSG

Ibrahimovic performs as number 10 in Sweden at Club level
Former AC Milan Player Zlatan Ibrahimovic performs as number 10 in Sweden at Club level, however, this number is constantly occupied by other players - Rafael Van Der Vaart with Ajax, Alessandro Del Piero of Juventus, Inter's Adriano, Lionel Messi at Barcelona and Clarence Seedorf for Milan. 
In PSG this number assigned to Nene. 
«While the number opened, but if the leaders want to show me respect, they know what to do,» - said Ibrahimovic. 
PSG's Sports Director Leonardo has admitted that the decision is still pending. 
«We have not yet decided it depends on another player,» - said Leonardo. 
PSG striker Guillaume Hoarau decided to act as a peacemaker by inviting your Ibragimoviču number 9, but with an interesting condition: «If he asks me in French, then I will give him my 9 number. That is my condition».

No comments: