7/25/12

Filippo Inzaghi: I'm starting to work on the implementation of another of my dreams

Filippo Inzaghi explained why he decided to become the head coach of the junior team of AC Milan
Filippo Inzaghi explained why he decided to become the head coach of the junior team of AC Milan, although he had many offers from clubs who relied on him as a player. 
«I could not move to another Club. Even today, I received a proposal from England, but I was not able to leave AC Milan. Decided to sign a two-year contract proposed by me, for which I will be working to coach the youth team. 
I'm starting to work on the implementation of another of my dreams. This dream is to become the coach of the adult team and win the Champions League. In my work I will build on the knowledge gained from Carlo Ancelotti. Now I would like to thank him for all that he gave me,» - said Inzaghi.

No comments: