7/24/12

De Jong: parting with the girlfriend is not associated with my move to Borussia

de Jong, who currently plays for Borussia Luuk de Jong said that recent changes in his personal life did not arise from the fact that he changed his club place
Striker Luuk de Jong, who currently plays for Borussia Luuk de Jong said that recent changes in his personal life did not arise from the fact that he changed his club place, reports the German press. 
The fact of the matter is that Dutch footballer who parted with his girlfriend Maxim Dassin, with whom built great plans for the future. In this regard, Dassin said: "Our gap with Luuk became for me a real shock. We made plans for the future, and I was going to move in with him in Mönchengladbach". 
De Jong, in turn, said: «I really had one. Unfortunately, this happens in life. But this turn of events is in no way affiliated with my moving to Borussia Dortmund».

No comments: