6/2/12

Gianluigi Buffon: “I did not break any laws and should not have to explain anything to anyone”

Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon denied the allegations brought against it, connecting with the participation in the Treaty matches and bookmakers betting on them. 
“I don't have to explain anything to anyone. Everything is clearer. I have not violated any laws. Yes, I collect watches, and I was helping a friend buy the land. But this is my personal thing, and Moreover, these circumstances have been investigated by a year and a half ago, so no issues there. 
But someone decided to tell about this MEDIA. Well, the next time I want to spend money, will inform the world. Well, at least, will save time and effort of those it investigates. All this history with scandal and no unpleasant taste. But we're talking about a minority. Thus, most players need to be protected”, - quoted Buffon Football Italia. 
The suspicion aroused banking Buffon. He wrote 14 cheques worth 1585000 Euros. Moreover, the recipient was the same person who is the owner of the firm that takes bets on football matches.

No comments: