4/12/12

Andrea Stramaccioni: "I believe in that Inter will take third place in Serie A"

The head coach, Inter Andrea Stramaccioni shared his thoughts about playing a 32-round championship of Italy with the Siena (2:1). 
"It was a very hard match for us. We conceded a goal very quickly, but were able to seize the initiative at the right time. It seems to me that the team is getting better with each game. Given the competition, which is in the league at the moment, each point can be decisive. Siena is one of the best counterattacking teams of our championship. Once again we have missed, but I prefer to see the glass half-full. Do I believe in third place, Inter? Yes, all my heart. I think that in the second half we all showed what they are capable. My boys gave themselves totally game and win. We are able to consistently perform at a level the game"- quoted Stramaccioni Football Italia.

No comments: